Bondurant IA 50035
Full-Stack Developer looking to continue expanding on current skills to create accessible, cohesive, and responsive applications across all digital platforms.
Grand View University | B.A. in Management Info Systems | 2015 – 2019
- Building full-stack applications using Vue to tie into backend microservices built in Laravel and Django
- Contributing reusable components into in-house component framework to align with brand styling
- Participating in bi-weekly retrospective meetings to discuss development strengths and weaknesses to improve development existing projects
- Providing feedback to other developers through a code review process from both a developer and quality assurance perspective
- Working with legacy development teams to advocate for modern programming practices
- Working with fellow TA’s and professor to craft lesson plans
- Providing helpful feedback for students through coursework and in-class assignments
- Converted wireframes/markups into functioning websites/applications
- Consulted clients to discuss requirements during application planning phases
- Maintained existing client sites/applications through request updates to layout and/or functionality
- Presented website statistics in monthly status reports
- Trained editors on basics of WordPress, SEO, and content writing
- Developed solutions in HTML/CSS to enhance site design
Created & maintaining personal platform listing experience, projects, and my personal blog.
Created & maintaining job board for Paid Media job listings that integrates with third-party job providers alongside OpenAI technology.
Contributed to open-source repositories that act as a full suite for escape rooms. This includes escape room management, an online ecommerce solution, and support for a main site/blog.